Sunday, 25 September 2011

my sons crafting

i think my 2 boys are developing the crafting bug and they have both made cards for my mums birthday next week, im letting my 9yr old use the promarkers as he is fairly careful, but the 4 year old i think i will let him stick to pencils for a couple of years yet as he is quite heavy handed.


this is bens card,  he is 9 and even tho i pick the colours for him he is getting really good , very proud of his colouring


this is harrisons card, he is 4 yrs old and he loves his bling and glitter card

3 comments:

  1. Wow- these are great. Your boys will have to give me lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boys are fab the cards are lovely.my 10yr old granddaughter loves to craft with me so much better than watching tv.
    well don e Ben and Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to your littlies and great colouring from both of them.

    ReplyDelete